News › Summer Treatment Program 2013
Summer Treatment Program 2013
Thursday, Nov 01 2012
The Center for Children and Families is getting ready for Summer 2013!
We are pleased to announce that we will be offering our award winning Summer Treatment Program (STP) in one location in Miami-Dade!
The STP has a proven track-record of effective treatment for more than 3,000 children and families. Through a fun day-camp atmosphere we offer a comprehensive treatment program for behavioral, emotional, and learning problems of children entering grades K-5 as well as adolescents entering grades 6-11.
What families can expect?
- Eight hours per day of intensive treatment/therapy using evidence-based methods developed over the course of more than 30 years of experience by one of the top researchers in Behavior Treatment.
- Eight hours per day of social skills training
- Two hours per day of academics (math, science, history, health, art, reading)
- Coaching in various sports
- Fun Friday activities
- Small group sizes with 3:1 camper to counselor ratio
- Consistent positive feedback that grows self-esteem and eliminates negative behaviors
- Interfacing with physicians to conduct medication assessments
If you would like to read more about the program please click here
Contact 305.348.0477 to begin the sign-up process.
No supporting files for this news